- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The universal experience of childbirth and mothering is explored, using cross-cultural perspectives. Focus is on analyzing and comparing Western and non-Western beliefs and customs. Writing and critical thinking skills are emphasized.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006