NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Advanced topics in Euclidean geometry are considered using synthetic, analytic, vector, and transformational formats. Included are axiomatics and non-Euclidean geometry, topics in logic, and methods of proof appropriate for geometry.
4 credit hours
- MATH 212 or 247
Page last updated: November 22, 2006