Campus Advisory: Cold Weather Warning - Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Emphasis is on applying numeric, geometric, and algebraic concepts and skills, including logarithms and right triangle trigonometry, to a wide variety of situations in beginning science and technical fields. Lecture and laboratory.
3 credit hours
- or equivalent
Page last updated: November 22, 2006