NOTICE : Campus-wide Power Outage - Thursday August 28, 2014 from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course explores the evolution of jazz from bebop through free jazz, emphasizing the relationship between music and social change, in particular the civil rights movement, domestically and internationally.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS, and 45 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006