- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Christianity is explored from its origin to the present. Emphasis is on the interaction of religion and culture, society, and institutions as Christianity expanded beyond the Mideast through Western culture and other cultures.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006