NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The problematic construction of Russian national identity over the past millennium is analyzed. Emphasis is on the tensions among Russian, Western, and other conceptions of identity, and the Russian response to modernization.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: November 22, 2006