Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Young adult dystopian novels examine adolescent angst across the backdrop of authoritarian oppression, often featuring a female hero. Students will analyze classic and contemporary texts through a gender perspective.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS and at least 45 credits.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006