- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
ENGL 262: Women, Crime, and Representation
Representations are examined in fiction, nonfiction, film, and television of women as criminals, as crime victims, and as detectives. Emphasis is on 20th- and 21st-century texts from several countries.
4 credit hours
- FYS, FYW, Gen. Ed. Literature, and at least 45 credits.
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006