NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The behavior and ecology of humans are explored within the framework of evolutionary theory, focusing on the selective pressures of cooperation, conflict, food, predators, disease, sociality, and reproduction.
4 credit hours
- BIOL 100 or BIOL 108 or BIOL 111
Page last updated: November 22, 2006