Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The biocultural nature of human physical variation is examined through lecture-discussion, films, and laboratory exercises. Topics include modern variation, primatology, and paleoanthropology. (Formerly Introduction to Physical Anthropology.)
4 credit hours
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006