ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Students examine the African origins of bebop; the American founders, Parker and Gillespie; the hard bop of the 1950s and 1960s; and bebop's resurgence in the 1980s and 1990s.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006