- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The ways in which different societies have dealt with citizenship, immigration, and national identity are introduced. Emphasis is on comparative analysis and the moral issues involved in debates over citizenship and immigration.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2 and 3
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006