- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The philosophical traditions of India, China, and Japan are explored. Focus is on Asian conceptions of reality, theories of knowledge, systems of ethical relationships and beliefs about human nature, and the role of philosophy in human affairs.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006