All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
An interdisciplinary approach is used to introduce the student to the performing arts. Perspectives concerning music, theatre, and dance as collaborative art forms are studied. The student is involved as listener, creator, and active participant.
3 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006