- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
NURS 265: Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Healing Practices
Healing practices are examined from a global perspective. Emphasis is on historical, cultural, social, philosophical, and economic influences on the evolving model of East-West healthcare.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006