NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Students examine how substance abuse evolves from multicultural factors influencing human behavior and becomes a global issue. Emphasis is on ways in which dynamic processes operate in different cultures with respect to drugs.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006