NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course will investigate the history and aesthetics of music and multimedia through five constituent aspects: integration, interactivity, hypermedia, immersion, and narrativity through readings as well as selected media works.
4 credit hours
- Completion of FYS, FYW, and at least 45 credits
Page last updated: November 22, 2006