Weather Advisory Update: Parking ban and restrictions through Saturday. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course critically examines the traditional approach to the "rise of the West" as an inevitable historical process by exploring the essential contributions of diverse world civilizations to contemporary globalization.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: November 22, 2006