Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The consequences of migration to the world’s great cities are studied in comparative context. The forces of globalization and the prospects for more sustainable communities in the 21st Century are examined. Hybrid course.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS and at least 45 credits.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006