- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
FREN 115: Literature of the French Speaking World
Students are introduced to techniques of literary analysis through readings from France and the Francophone World as they continue to develop speaking, reading, and writing skills in French.
4 credit hours
- equivalent or consent of the Chair
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006