- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Various approaches are used to trace the origins, evolution, diversity, and significance of human notational and writing systems. Students cannot receive credit for both English 264 and Anthropology 264.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006