- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Students examine cultural contact narratives, both "factual" and "fictional," between European "explorers" of the Arctic and native peoples in the comparative context of European colonialism and emergent native literatures.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006