UPDATE: ALL classes -- day and evening -- cancelled for Monday, February 2. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course fosters an understanding of the market economy and contemporary economic problems, such as economic growth and inflation, unemployment, income distribution, and the role of government. Students cannot receive credit for ECON 200 if they have successfully completed or are currently enrolled in ECON 214.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006