- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Topics include atomic theory, periodicity, bonding, reactions, stoichiometry, gas laws, and thermochemistry. Laboratory experiments illustrate these concepts and develop laboratory techniques. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006