NOTICE : Campus-wide Power Outage - Thursday August 28, 2014 from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The intersection of world cultures in historical and/or contemporary contexts is studied. Students cannot receive credit for both GED 261 and ANTH 261. Sections are titled:
Arab-Islamic Culture and the West
Judaism, Christianity, Islam
Tourists and Their Hosts
The West Encounters the "Other"
4 credit hours Prerequisites:
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006