NOTICE : Planned Power Outages - November 2 and 4. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Selected cultures and historical traditions in regions of contemporary and ancient Africa and its diaspora are studied. Students comment critically, in written and oral form, upon African experiences and ideas. Sections are titled: (1) Cape Verde and Western Africa and (2) African Social/Economic Development.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006