- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Focus is on women's experiences with crime, justice, and the law. Topics include an overview of American laws that affect women, the impact of social movements on justice for women, women and crime, and women in the criminal justice system.
4 credit hours
- Any 200-level sociology course
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006