- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- Alumni Profiles
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Struggles for legal and political equality are examined, with primary focus on discrimination based on race, sex, and sexual orientation. Interactions among law, political institutions, interest groups, and social movements are also explored.
4 credit hours
- POL 202 or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006