- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- Alumni Profiles
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
HIST 314: Women in European History
European women's political roles, economic activities, and social and cultural contributions are examined. This course may be repeated for credit with a change in content.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006