- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- Alumni Profiles
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Focus is on the economic roles of women, including their participation in the labor force and their career options. Students design a project that integrates their academic backgrounds with their professional interests.
4 credit hours
- GEND 200 and senior standing.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006