RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Students engage in experiential learning and participate in a selected public or private agency/organization. Each student formulates specific learning objectives under the direction of an instructor. (Formerly Field Experience in Women's Studies.)
3-4 credit hours
- GEND 200, junior or senior standing, and consent of program director following an interview.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006