RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Alumni Profiles
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
The social and cultural forces that affect schools are examined. Fifteen hours of field-based experience is required.
4 credit hours
- 12 credit hours of course work and completion of the College Writing Requirement
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006