- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- Alumni Profiles
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
Through readings, discussions, and papers on selected topics, students explore specific problems in art history, including interpretation and methodology. This course may be repeated for credit with a change in content. Lecture.
3 credit hours
- Advanced class standing and consent of instructor
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006