NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Gender and Women's Studies Program Goals
- Discover and communicate new knowledge about women.
- Examine and reinterpret existing knowledge about women
- Synthesize and integrate understanding of women into the disciplines.
- Gain an understanding of women in contemporary society.
- Understand theoretical analysis of gender.
- Acquire an understanding of and respect for difference in regards to gender, age, ability, class, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation and national origin.
Page last updated: April 20, 2012