- Gender and Women's Studies Program
- Course Schedule
- Alumni Profiles
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Why Study Gender and Women's Studies?
- Links and Blogs
- What our graduates say about Women's Studies
- Sexual Assault LibGuide
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Gender and Women's Studies Program Goals
- Discover and communicate new knowledge about women.
- Examine and reinterpret existing knowledge about women
- Synthesize and integrate understanding of women into the disciplines.
- Gain an understanding of women in contemporary society.
- Understand theoretical analysis of gender.
- Acquire an understanding of and respect for difference in regards to gender, age, ability, class, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation and national origin.
Page last updated: Friday, April 20, 2012