NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
Please note: Undergraduate Admission Application goes online for fall 2012!
- Remember to let us know before you leave, and make arrangements to cover your classes
Complete Travel Reimbursement Form when you return Mileage Reimbursement Request (for field supervision related travel). Open the document, Save As LastName_Month_Year.xls, and e-mail to KCrabill@ric.edu. Your signature or receipts are not required. Remember to calculate from home or from campus, whichever is shorter. We cannot subsidize any part of your regular commute.
- Faculty Research Grant Application and Instructions
Request for reassigned time under AFT Agreement. Due May 1
- Faculty Development Fund, found on ORGA site.
Request for Sabbatical Deadline to Dean October 3
- Faculty/Student Collaboration Grant Program. Deadline: September 1
- Instructors are responsible for seeking and requesting effective field placements for their teacher candidates, but all requests need to be documented through ricplacements.org
- District protocol must be followed and all practicum requests must have formal approval
- Follow procedures for faculty
- Unit Assessment System
Unit Conceptual Framework:
- Chalk and Wire resources
- Submit Professional Development Proposals for local schools, districts, and agencies (non-credit or CEU)
- Submit an off-campus cohort or course proposal (for credit course)
- Embedded PD policy
- FSEHD Charter
FSEHD Strategic Plan
- Graduate Coordinator's Toolbox
- DLC Minutes
- Weekly Updates
- Common Core Standards; GLEs and GSEs
FSEHD Syllabus Template
- Student Teaching Handbook
- Graduate Coordinator Tool Box
- Weekly Updates
How to get a list of email addresses for any class at RIC
- Consider Google Docs forms if you want to put together a simple online survey; it is free.
- Student teaching handbook
- FSEHD Calendar
Neither Rhode Island College, nor the Feinstein School of Education and Human Development endorse opinions expressed in the materials linked below: