Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- English Department
- English Program
- Why Study English?
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Program Goals
- Electronic Resources
- Honors and Scholarships
- English Club
- Shoreline - Arts and Literary Magazine
C.G.S. in Literature
- A completed graduate application form accompanied by a fifty-dollar nonrefundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in 24 credit hours of upper-level courses in English language and literature.
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least two from English professors.
- An interview.
Page last updated: Friday, July 29, 2016