NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
The role of science and health in elementary schools and the development of teaching/learning strategies are examined, including teaching science and health to special populations. Laboratory/conference required.
3 credit hours
- or consent of department chair
- ELED 422 and 435, each with minimum grade of B-
- with minimum grade of B-
- BIOL 109 and PSCI 103, each with minimum grade of C, except for students electing a content major in general science
- admission to the elementary education teacher preparation program
- ELED 300, with minimum grade of B-