NOTICE : Planned Power Outages - November 2 and 4. Click for details.
Mathematics education in prekindergarten through second grade is examined. Also explored are the development of appropriate teaching/learning strategies, content, and materials related to teaching all young children. Practicum required.
3 credit hours
- ECED 301 or equivalent and 419 with a minimum grade of B-
- MATH 143 and 144, each with minimum grade of C
- admission to the early childhood teacher preparation program
- or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006