NOTICE : Planned Power Outages - November 2 and 4. Click for details.
There are no admission requirements, however, there are 5 steps to declaring Youth Development as your major:
- Look over the Youth Development website.
- Fill out a plan of study form (download from the website!)
- Contact Dr. Lesley Bogad to make an advising appointment.
- At your advising appointment, discuss your study plan and career goals.
- Fill out a youth development interest survey.
To maintain good standing in the program, students must:
- Maintain a C or better in all program courses.
- Have positive recommendations from all field supervisors.
- Obtain a current criminal background check for all field experiences.