All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
Strategies for presenting technological topics and learning activities at the elementary school level are introduced. Topics include theory, activity safety, and the development of elementary integration activities.
4 credit hours
- TECH 300, with minimum grade of B-
- TECH 406, with minimum grade of B- and positive recommendation from the instructor
- Minimum grade of C in all content area courses, unless otherwise required
- completion of at least 55 credit hours of required and cognate courses in the major, or consent of department chair
- minimum grade of C in all content area courses, unless otherwise required
- minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- minimum GPA of 2.75 in content area