NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
Students are introduced to the neuroscience perspective of studying human behavior, including the biology of mental illness and the role of psychopharmacology.
3 credit hours
- CEP 532
- matriculation into the counseling or school psychology program
- or consent of department chair