Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
Adams Library (AL)
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
LEAD 502: Building Connections: External Contexts of Leadership
Students explore methods of communicating with and influencing decision makers outside the school community to promote equitable access in learning. Emphasis is on building sociopolitical and fiscal resources to support learning.
3 credit hours
- Admission to the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program
- LEAD 500
- Concurrent enrollment in concurrent enrollment in LEAD 503