Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
Adams Library (AL)
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
LEAD 501: Developing Inquiry for Reflective Leadership
The roles of critical inquiry, research, and evaluation in reflective leadership are explored. A field research project that focuses on school system structures and processes is required.
1 credit hours
- Graduate status
- Concurrent enrollment in concurrent enrollment in LEAD 500,
- or consent of department chair