NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
Adams Library (AL)
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
CEP 682: Advanced Theory and Practice of Group Counseling
Theories of group counseling are presented and supervision is provided as students conduct requisite group counseling sessions in the field.
3 credit hours
- Matriculation in a C.A.G.S. program
- CEP 537 or equivalent
- or consent of department chair