Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology Department Staff
- Financial Aid
- Feinstein School of Education & Human Development
- Institute for Addiction Recovery
- CEP Graduate Student Web Portal
Login using your MyRIC username and password. If you experience difficulties, please type "ric-acad\" before your username.
Summer 2013 Comprehensive Examination Information
Sign up/ registration required. Contact CEP department at 456-8023.
- Date: Saturday, October 12
- Time: 8:30am sign in. Exam begins at 9 AM and ends by 1PM
- Place: Alger 103
- There will be an information meeting for counseling students only on Wednesday September 11th from 6:30pm-7:00pm in Adams Library 107
School Psychology Students
Students completing the school psychology program must take and achieve a passing score on the National School Psychology Examination (ETS Praxis II: Test #10400) during their final year. The test focuses on both content and process issues that are relevant to the school setting.
The main content areas of the test include assessment (25%), prevention and intervention (25%), psychological foundations (20%), educational foundations (14%), and ethical and legal issues (18%). The passing score accepted by the department is 500 (the mean score for the exam).