The RIC Counseling Center cares about the mental and physical well-being of our students and College community. As such, we have implemented the following changes. Please note that as this situation continues to evolve, our policies may be updated to reflect necessary changes.
- To schedule an appointment, leave a voicemail at our main telephone number (401) 456 – 8094 the Counseling Center.
- Until further notice, face-to-face appointments will not take place but will occur through phone or video platform. Information will be sent once appointment is confirmed.
- Our staff remains available over the phone during our business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
- Any time of day or night you can call the RIC HOPE Line, and speak with a licensed clinician 401-456-HOPE (4673)
- If you have a question about an appointment with us, or our services please call our main telephone number: 401-456-8094, and leave a voicemail, including your name, phone number and best times to reach you. Someone will be in touch shortly during our business hours.
During this time of uncertainty due to the coronavirus, it’s normal to feel an increase in stress and sense of isolation. As a form of support, we are providing a “drop in” video-group for any RIC student who wishes to connect with others and process experiences. The group will be held on Wednesdays from 2-3 p.m. If you are interested in joining the group, please complete the consent form and send it to email@example.com.
Arranging an appointment:
Please call our main telephone number: 401-456-8094, and leave a voice mail, including your name, phone number and best times to reach you. Someone will be in touch shortly during our business hours.
If you need Emergency Support, please dial 911.