LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
A. Powers and Duties
The Committee shall:
1. Serve as a communication link between faculty, staff, students, administration, and the Director of the Library.
2. Actively solicit and interpret the concerns, complaints, and compliments of the College community regarding the operation of the Library.
3. Advise and make recommendations to the appropriate unit head and/or, when appropriate, to Council on any relevant matter of policy, rules, or operations of the Library.
4. Assist the Director of the Library in reviewing the implications for the Library of changes and innovations in academic programs.
The Committee shall consist of eight members:
1. Five faculty members, appointed by the Committee on Committees to serve staggered two-year terms.
2. One student, appointed by Student Parliament for a one-year term.
3. One administrator, appointed by the President.
4. The Director of the Library, ex-officio, non-voting.