May 1 (Wednesday)
Cap and Gown Day
- The Auditorium in Roberts Hall - 12:30-2:00 p.m.
May 17 (Friday)
Rehearsal For Graduation
- Baseball and softball fields behind Gaige Hall (In case
of rain, Main Gymnasium of The Murray Center)
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. (approximate time)
- More detailed information will be in the packet you
will pick up at GradFest on April 3rd.
May 18 (Saturday)
Baccalaureate Commencement Exercises
- Outdoors, at west end of Campus Quadrangle
- 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (approximate time). You will be
expected to arrive earlier to line up for the procession,
which will move promptly at 9:30 a.m.
Commencement will be held outdooors – rain or