Student Card Access Services

Access to the Residence Halls, the Student Union, and Media Center is controlled by electronic swipe devices. Access to residence halls will be setup on move-in day in the fall semester. Beyond move-in day, your card can be programmed in the Campus Card Office. To have your Campus Card programmed for entry into the Student Union, student organization offices and the Ducey Media center, an authorized person must submit the Access Control form to the Campus Card office. If you lose your Campus Card, you must contact Residential Life (456-8240) or Campus Card Office (456-8394) immediately to prevent unauthorized use.

Your Campus Card is your:
  • Official Rhode Island College Photo ID
  • Meal Card when you sign up for a meal plan with Donovan Dining Center (DDC points account)
  • Door key for entrance to your Residence Hall, Suite and Bedroom Door in New Hall, and other protected locations
  • Adams Library Card
  • ID for entrance into the Recreation Center
  • Debit card for photocopy and vending machine use (VEND account)
  • Debit card for points use at Donovan, the Café, the Bookstore, Convenience Store, and Welcome and Information Center (Campus Points account)
This page contains content in PDF format. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this content, click here to download it for free.

Page last updated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013