UPDATE: Telephone and IT issues on East Campus - Thursday July 31, 2014 Click for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Program
- B.S. in Medical Imaging
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- Career Information
- Class Schedules
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Program Goals
The psychological influences on how people stay healthy, become ill, and respond when they are ill are examined. Emphasis is on the application of psychological research and theory to health promotion.
4 credit hours
- PSYC 221 and either PSYC 215 or 251 or equivalents.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006