All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
The psychological influences on how people stay healthy, become ill, and respond when they are ill are examined. Emphasis is on the application of psychological research and theory to health promotion.
4 credit hours
- PSYC 221 and either PSYC 215 or 251 or equivalents.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006